Algaefix is a selective turf and ornamental algaecide containing 142.5 g/L Quaternary Ammonium Compound.
It is registered for the control of algae and mould in golf course, bowling greens and sports turf areas, as well as on hard surfaces such as pathways and nursery greenhouse floors. Algaefix is an environmentally safe, biodegradable, completely water soluble and non-phytotoxic algaecide. Used as directed, the pesticide residues of this product are biodegraded by normal soil micro-organism populations.
Features Of Algaefix:
- Unique mode of action
- Limited potential for resistance
- Strong activity on algae, will control algae effectively and efficiently
- Non chloride based formulation
- Limited potential for burn, unlike other algaecides on the market
- Environmentally safe, biodegradable and completely water soluble and non-persistent in the environment
- Easy to use Non-corrosive to equipment, structures, growing areas and most importantly is not harmful to plants when applied at recommended rates
- Safe for use in nursery production situations on a range of plant species
- Credible formulation & proven activity