For control of Mullumbimby Couch and Broadleaf Weeds in Turf as per the Directions for Use.
• 3D herbicide is a sedge and broadleaf weed herbicide containing 192 g/L bentazone, 112 g/L MCPA and 19 g/L dicamba
• It is registered for the control of a wide range of dicot weeds and sedges in a broad range of recreational turf situations
• 3D Herbicide is very safe on a large number of established turf varieties including couch, Qld blue couch, fescue, carpet, centipede, Kentucky blue and rye grass
• A key feature of 3D Herbicide is its low odour, schedule 5 characteristics, making it easy to use and safer for use in public environments
• 3D Herbicide is one of the broadest spectrum broadleaf weed & sedge herbicides available on the market, registered to control a minimum of 12 key weeds
• 3D herbicide contains dual modes of action for improved performance and resistance management